It is easy to block a contact a troublesome or suspicious contact on Yahoo! Mail. One way to get rid of any suspicious contact is to use a Spam Filter to block his/her mails. But Spam Filter won’t be enough to keep the contact at bay. Yahoo! mail has a capacity to block more than 500 suspicious contacts for you.
The procedure to block a contact on Yahoo Mail is as follows:
1. Login to your account
2. Open an email from the suspicious sender
3. Click on the Senders name and select copy address
4. Click on Gear icon
5. Select Settings and choose addresses to block
6. Paste addresses into Add an Address field
7. Hit Block and click on Save
8. That is all you need to block a person. You can unblock this contact anytime by choosing Name and click Remove.