This post will tell you how to create a desktop shortcut for Yahoo! mail. Going to the Yahoo! mail again and again can be painful. But you can always create a desktop shortcut to access your Yahoo! mail in just a click. In case you need to create an important mail and send, shortcuts can be really very useful. So read on the below mentioned steps to learn how to create a desktop shortcut for Yahoo!.
1. Right click on your desktop anywhere. Don’t click on any icon. Just click on the blank screen.
2. Go to New>Shortcut
3. Click on the ‘Location of item’ and in the field type the following: http://compose.mail.yahoo.com/
4. Click on ‘Next’ and assign a name to your shortcut. For example- Yahoo! mail compose.
5. Click on OK to save the change and make a shortcut.
6. Check the box given next to ‘Keep me signed in’ when you’re logging in to Yahoo! mail. This will prevent the hassle of entering your login details again and again.
Leave a Reply.