This post will tell you how to create a desktop shortcut for Yahoo! mail. Going to the Yahoo! mail again and again can be painful. But you can always create a desktop shortcut to access your Yahoo! mail in just a click. In case you need to create an important mail and send, shortcuts can be really very useful. So read on the below mentioned steps to learn how to create a desktop shortcut for Yahoo!.
1. Right click on your desktop anywhere. Don’t click on any icon. Just click on the blank screen.
2. Go to New>Shortcut
3. Click on the ‘Location of item’ and in the field type the following: http://compose.mail.yahoo.com/
4. Click on ‘Next’ and assign a name to your shortcut. For example- Yahoo! mail compose.
5. Click on OK to save the change and make a shortcut.
6. Check the box given next to ‘Keep me signed in’ when you’re logging in to Yahoo! mail. This will prevent the hassle of entering your login details again and again.